SoRo Systems can provide complete system software from deeply embedded controllers to Windows and Linux applications and device drivers. SoRo specializes in low-cost and open source solutions, including eCos and Embedded Linux.
SoRo Systems has extensive experience working with embedded controllers, DSP’s, and Embedded PC’s with RTOS’s and without. In particular,
- The Performance Controller Framework for rapid real-time application development.
- RTOS Support: eCos, Embedded Linux, uCos-II, VxWorks, RTOS-32, & Win32-Compatible OS’s.
- Chipsets: ARM, Motorola/Freescale, x86 (PC/104), DSP’s (TI, Analog Devices, & Motorola).
- System Initialization Software & Board Support Packages
- RTOS Porting
- TCP/IP, Serial RS-232, RS-422, & RS-485
- USB Peripheral/Gadget Stack and Chip Drivers
- GNU Tools, Eclipse, SlickEdit, Ti Code Composer, Visual Studio
SoRo Systems can design and implement device drivers for custom control, acquisition, and communications systems on the Windows 2000, XP, and Linux platforms.
- PnP WDM drivers for USB, PCI, ISA, and PC/104
- Support for Compuware DriverWorks and SoftIce.
Linux and Embedded Linux
- Drivers for versions 2.4 and 2.6 of the Linux Kernel
- PCI, USB Gadgets, ISA, and PC/104
- ISR/DSR & Thread Based Drivers for Communications, Acquisition, & Control
- USB Peripheral Drivers
- Complete application software development for Windows, Linux, or the Web.
- Hardware Diagnostics and test applications.
- Real-Time Data Display and Image Capture
- Windows .NET applications in C# and Managed C++
- .NET wrappers for COM Objects and DLL’s
- Dreamweaver Web Design
- SQL and Relational Databases
Contact us for help with your specific application